slimbox2 css

slimbox 2 js

slimbox 2 auto activator

Pages

Advertisement

Monday, January 28, 2008

New job...

It's been a month since I've been released from my previous project in S'pore. Just recovered from a serious brain damage :). While clearing my travel advance reimbursement, I'm looking for a new job. Well, Awal Muharram is really my lucky day. Attend an interview somewhere in Cyberjaya and a week later got a call for second interview and after 2 days, I got the job with 20% increment from my current salary. Alhamdulillah.


It's not as much as my other friends, but it's enough for me and my family to have a better lifestyle. The best part is, I'll be working with an old friends from my last project in M'sia (TT, Pak Janggut and Super Dev) :D

2 comments:

Nice said...

he he he...good luck for ur mission yeah!!

dirn said...

thank you :D