slimbox2 css

slimbox 2 js

slimbox 2 auto activator

Pages

Advertisement

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blur...

I don't know how the other blogger manage to overcome this. There's a time when I totally dried out on ideas. It seems like my world is really dull (especially when the kids is not around). Nothing special happen in my life. It's just about work and sleep, work and sleep. Though there's something good I've learn or do but feel that it's not worth it to write it here. I guess I'm living in a boring lifestyle and probably I am a boring person...

7 comments:

AR said...

Relax pal. I think you are just feeling that because of the mishap that is happening to your family. It's all OK now, and you should be grateful.

Remember you still have friends that cares.

Life is full of ups and downs. Cheer up!

dirn said...

Thanks...never thought that someone would read this blog at the time like this :D

masterjanz said...

relax ye bro.. sometime idea tu mencurah2 keluar.. sometime kering je.. macam blog aku tu kering je hahaha

dirn said...

ya bethol tu en. jan...

Unknown said...

truely i did enjoy reading ur blog.. esp. on those open source n virtualisation subjects...

but till now.. i still phobia to turn my lappy to ubuntu...

hmmm can ubuntu detect my wifi (Acer aspire 4520 - AMD with atheros wifi)

hazlanm said...

Its about time to bang your head to the wall. Then only you can feel the different. I've try it. Belive me. Your boring sickness will far away from you. Just one time baby. Ahhhhhhhh...

dirn said...

ntahlh : regarding wifi, probably you can test with livecd first, but i know for sure that there's a problem with usb modem :).

rammstein : hahaha thanks for the suggestion...for now, i don't even need to bang my head. my new born baby had given me enough "bang" at night hehehe...