slimbox2 css

slimbox 2 js

slimbox 2 auto activator

Pages

Advertisement

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

First Day...

Today is my first day in the new office and I'm really happy about it.
Reason:
  • Location is in Cyberjaya (15 minutes from my house and I can skip toll)
  • Local conveyance is RM450 without need to produce bills (compare to the old place which is soooo stingy boooo!!)
  • Free lunch everyday
  • Casual dress code (jeans and t-shirt everyday)
  • No reallocation (yeehaaa!!)
  • Something new to learn (a different level, instead of doing the same old thing as usual)
  • There's enough space for everyone's car (no more saman)
  • Can access anything through the web (no stupid blocking from proxy)
I hope I won't regret with my decision and it will last longer than any of my previous working place. Amin...

7 comments:

Titi Wangsa said...

yesh
proxy blocking is lame

newLife said...

Great man!!
Wish you all the best.

dirn said...

Titiwangsa :
aku tak faham tujuan utama diaorang mem'block' ni...

Shenq Feng :
Thanks. Give me a call once you come back here :)

Nice said...

Welcome!!Hope it will be better everyday ..here..;)

dirn said...

az, amin...

Unknown said...

welcome to our family...:)

dirn said...

thank you lan :)